Encores by Encore is now accepting submissions for our upcoming 2018 concert versions of:
- INTO THE WOODS – February 24, 25
- JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOUR DREAMCOAT – April 5-8
- Fall 2018 show and dates to be confirmed when rights are finalized.
Each production will run over 1 weekend (2-4 performances). Blocking and choreography will be minimal.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ROLES: THERE ARE NO FORMAL AUDITIONS.
Submit a headshot, resume, and video. Your video can be links to prior production videos, demo reels (with or without accompaniment), or video using a karaoke soundtrack. If possible, we would like to hear 2 contrasting songs. Production quality is not important; we are more interested in hearing your voice.
Please include your vocal range along with your top and bottom notes.
We welcome performers of all ages, from youngsters to grown-ups! Ethnic diversity is also encouraged.
The submission deadline for INTO THE WOODS is December 17, 2017. Once you have submitted, you will be considered for all current or future shows, without need to submit again.
Rehearsals and performances will be at the Toronto Centre for the Arts.
- Once a show is cast, there will be a readthrough/singthrough. For INTO THE WOODS, this will take place in early January.
- Typically there will be up to 3 formal group rehearsals and one final rehearsal the day of the first show.
Please share this with anyone else you know who enjoys participating in musical theatre productions.
For further information or to submit please email us at email@example.com Double-click to edit text, or drag to move.